created at TagCrowd.com

Friday, July 31, 2009

Placecom Elections and the Treasure Hunt

Here is what the typical day goes by in the life of a typical MBA grad student.

We have a Quantitative Methods subject test at 3pm.

Next we have the elections for the Placement Committee Representative(Placecom Rep), which I won by a speech and presentation that was made on the spot.

Next we had a Treasure Hunt where we had to team up with our friends and seniors and gather a set of clues and find a treasure. The winner got a cash prize of 300 bucks.

3 comments:

  1. Hey,

    This is excitement or is it a complaint :P .. Well wid PKV all the best!!, For placecomm .. I know u will do better and this is the trust people bestow with you so you have to prove that and I know u can !! and Treasure hunt may be I shud write... What I did to all of U !! and that jumping in rain water epidode !!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for getting elected as placecom rep.. :) We didnt know it.. or did i miss the mail?? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Juhi,

    Thanks for giving me the opportunity of that water splash. You dont get to be a kid everyday.

    ReplyDelete